Pages

Sunday 4 June 2017

My Haunted Life


My true story by Rachel Nason


journey into the dark and the light, the good and the bad, the seen and the unseen!

Ever since my families harrowing 18 month ordeal with constant paranormal activity, ive been meaning to document, share what remaining images and videos I have and give my reasons on the who, what, why and when.

Im glad ive left it up until now as I believe I know enough to explain the reasons behind the unexpected poltergeist haunting ordeal as ever since ive watched 100s of documentaries, podcasts, radio shows and read a vast amount of books, spent an unbelievable amount of time researching various phenomenon such as telekenesis, e.s.p, synchronisity, psychic and mediumship, spirituality, meditation, I.T.C, the conscious and subconsious mind, psychokinesis and much more. Ive researched topics such as relativity, the laws of physics, types of energy, physics, neuroscience, psychology, parapsychology, Nikola Tesla, witchcraft, types of hauntings, demonolgy, Kabbalah.... to be honest the list is pretty much endless, lets just say I whole heartedly wanted answers and the deeper I got into it all, more questions would arise that I would seek opinions on.

Not only have I done all the above but Ive also dived into the practical side and began my own paranormal events and worked with many top paranormal research teams in and around England and some of the results Ive collected are amazing, unbelievable and pretty much proof of what would be classed as 'paranormal' - the stuff that scientists are unable to explain away.



So... I aim to add daily entries on both my Wordpress site and also here on Blogger where I will share my story and re-capping my paranormal experiences from childhood to the present day. With details of having to live through an 18 month poltergeist haunting, getting caught up in a devil worshipping sect and taking part in demon summoning rituals and then breaking away from it all, developing spiritually and harnessing the gift of being claireaudient plus how it has effected normal life, family life and my mental state. What I learnt from it all and my conclusion. Hold on to your seats because this is one messed up journey into the dark and the light, the good and the bad, the seen and the unseen!

To follow my Wordpress site click here
To follow my blogger blog click here


No comments:

Post a Comment