Pages

Sunday 11 June 2017

Check Out Some Of My Video Channels



Random Video Channel

Random by name, Random by nature! Here we bring you an ever expanding collection of funny, amazing, cute, stupid, insane, scary, true and horrific videos for you view for free at your pleasure. Hope you enjoy!

Hauntings & Ghosts

BEWARE: This Is The Scariest Hauntings & Ghosts Video Channel! A video collection from all over the world which includes subjects on hauntings, ghosts, the paranormal and anything else considered as 'strange'! See the "playlist" tab for full seasons of top paranormal programs such as Paranormal Witness, Ghost Adventures and My Ghost Story etc... Please add me to your contacts and click share so I can keep on adding more of the stuff you like. P.S Please be responsible and don't watch in the dark - this is the spookiest Daily Motion channel around!

Youtube 

A mixture of videos but mostly videos associated with the paranormal. Please see my spooky playlists, these include full horror movies, full episodes of Ghost Adventures, Paranormal State, Most Haunted, My Ghost Story, A Haunting plus loads more. The links will take you to my Facebook Fan Page, Google+ and my blog with all the latest news involving hauntings and ghosts. Please like, subscribe and leave a comment and I will return the favour.

No comments:

Post a Comment